The upcoming test is your Common Test, from 3rd May to 9th May. Below is your schedule on the Common Test.
3rd May: Language Arts Paper 1 and 2
4th May: HMT/MT Paper 1 and 2
5th May: IH Paper, HMT/MT Paper 3
8th May: Mathematics Paper
9th May: Science Paper, Biology (Health Science) and Physics (Transportation Science).
More information on the Common Test can be found here.
Things to Bring
Minimum 2 pens, either Dark Blue or Black
Calculator (For Science and Mathematics)
E-Dictionary (For HMT/MT)
Things to Note
- Ensure your pencil case is transparent or translucent, not opaque.
- Do NOT use highlighters, correction tapes, and correction liquids.
- Ensure you have paid a visit to the toilet before entering the examination room.
- You are required to call the General Office at +6565717200 to report your absence before 0715h (GMT+8)
- Calculators/Dictionaries/E-Dictionaries must be affixed with the SST 2017 Sticker.
- Use pencils for graphs only.
- Students will only be excused from sitting the test paper only with the presentation of a formal medical certificate or other reasons acceptable to SST.