It is the start of the Common Test tomorrow, the tested subject is English. Here are a few things to note.
Things to Bring (English)
Minimum 2 pens, either Dark Blue or Black
General Things to Note
- Ensure your pencil case is transparent or translucent, not opaque. Ensure it is colourless.
- Do NOT use highlighters, correction tapes, and correction liquids.
- Ensure you have paid a visit to the toilet before entering the examination room.
- You are required to call the General Office at +6565717200 to report your absence before 0715h (GMT+8)
- Students will only be excused from sitting the test paper only with the presentation of a formal medical certificate or other reasons acceptable to SST.
- Please only report on days when you have examinations.
- There are no lessons on examination days.
Arrive at least 30 minutes before the examination starts
ENG Paper 1
From 0750h to 0940h
ENG Paper 2
From 1040h to 1230h
After the last examination ends, you are free to go home. Lastly, ensure you have at least 8 hours of sleep to keep your mind calm, so as to ensure you can concentrate during the examination. Hydrate yourselves in the morning, also have something to eat to give yourself energy :D