Next up, we have Mother Tongue as the tested subject for tomorrow! Here are a few things to note.
Things to Bring (Mother Tongue)
Minimum 2 pens, either Dark Blue or Black
General Things to Note
- Ensure your pencil case is transparent or translucent, not opaque. Ensure it is colourless.
- Do NOT use highlighters, correction tapes, and correction liquids.
- Ensure you have paid a visit to the toilet before entering the examination room.
- You are required to call the General Office at +6565717200 to report your absence before 0715h (GMT+8)
- Students will only be excused from sitting the test paper only with the presentation of a formal medical certificate or other reasons acceptable to SST.
- Dictionaries/E-Dictionaries must be affixed with the SST 2017 Sticker.
- Please only report on days when you have examinations.
- There are no lessons on examination days.
Arrive at least 30 minutes before the examination starts
MT Paper 1
From 0750h to 0950h
MT Paper 2
From 1050h to 1220h
Note that Mother Tongue Paper 3 will be held on 5 May. Go home after your examination ends, ensure you sleep well, eat well, and feel well.