Tomorrow is your last paper, which happens to be your most loved subject, Science! Hope everyone is prepared and ready for the paper :) Here are a few things you will need to note for tomorrow's Science Paper.
Things to Bring (Science)
Minimum 2 pens, either Dark Blue or Black
General Things to Note
- Ensure your pencil case is transparent or translucent, not opaque. Ensure it is colourless.
- Do NOT use highlighters, correction tapes, and correction liquids.
- Ensure you have paid a visit to the toilet before entering the examination room.
- You are required to call the General Office at +6565717200 to report your absence before 0715h (GMT+8)
- Students will only be excused from sitting the test paper only with the presentation of a formal medical certificate or other reasons acceptable to SST.
- Calculators must be affixed with the SST 2017 Sticker.
- Please only report on days when you have examinations.
- There are no lessons on examination days.
Location and Timing (Science)
Arrive at least 30 minutes before the examination starts
SCI Paper 1 (Health Science/Biology)
From 0750h to 0850h
SCI Paper 2 (Transportation Science/Physics)
From 0950h to 1050h
After all the papers end, you are finished with Common Test 1! Enjoy yourselves, as you deserve a break after studying so hard. You will have a two days of holiday, as 10 May is Vesak Day, and 11 May is Marking Day. But you will still have to come back to school on 12 May for the post examination activities, which can be found here.