These are the things we need to do today:
Homework (31 July)`
|Subject||Assignment||Due Date||Date Given||Time||LD Needed?||Remarks|
1.Reading #5- Life after near death: why surviving is only the beginning. Annotate the text, summarise each paragraph, highlight the organisational pattern and do the reading response
|31 July||26 July||1 Hour||No|
|Higher Chinese||习字||28 July||27 July||20 minutes||No|
2. plan how to write the 作文 and write it on the given worksheet
4. Do the Chinese oral task assigned in the google classroom.
|1 August||26 July||50 minutes||No|
|Environmental Science||Do the plant nutrition homework||4 August||31 July||1 Hour||No|
|Integrated Humanities/Geography||Please complete your IBook.|
|Art, Design, Media and Technology||Complete the 3M project ( Data Visualisation)||28 July||6 July||20 minutes||Yes|
|Interdisciplinary Research Studies|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|Sports & Wellness|
|Announcement||English Level Test 2
Topics that are going to be tested:
1)Visual Text (5 marks)
1.Complete your Eng PT research. Print out three reliable articles and bring it tomorrow. And also, borrow a physical book and bring it. The task was already being assigned in the google classroom.
1) Please keep the drugs free brochure for visual text analysis which would be used during lessons
2) Please complete your Math PT, the groupings has already been assigned, please check your emails and start working on it.
3)Bring geometrical construction worksheet/handouts and geometrical set
4)Please submit the Binge Eating Summary.
People who have not submitted:
- Bryan Tan,How Hong Jie, Ryan Lee