These are the things we need to do today:
Homework (25 July)`
|Subject||Assignment||Due Date||Date Given||Time||LD Needed?||Remarks|
1. Complete the summary for the Binge eating worksheet and write it neatly on page 3 of the worksheet itself.
2. Write summary for "endangered species " in the grid format(should not be more than 80 words)
|21 July||20 July||30 Minutes||No|
|Higher Chinese||课本pg 40 and 42||26 July||25 July||20 minutes||No|
|Express Chinese||1)Chinese AA ( Submit through the assigned google file)|
2) Bring your Chinese checklist worksheet
3) 1A 活动本 pg 43-48
|26 July||21 July||50 minutes||No|
|Mathematics||Assignment 10.4,10.5||27 July||24 July||30 minutes||No|
|Environmental Science||Do the Ecology Homework||31 July||25 July||40 minutes||No|
|Integrated Humanities/Geography||Please complete your IBook.|
|Art, Design, Media and Technology||Complete the 3M project ( Data Visualisation)||28 July||6 July||20 minutes||Yes|
|Interdisciplinary Research Studies|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
|Sports & Wellness|
|Announcement||English Level Test 2
Topics that are going to be tested:
1)Visual Text (5 marks)
1.Complete your Eng PT research. Print out three reliable articles and bring it tomorrow. And also, borrow a physical book and bring it tomorrow. The task was already being assigned in the google classroom.
1) Please keep the drugs free brochure for visual text analysis which would be used for lesson tomorrow.
2) Bring a Chinese A4 exercise book for jotting down notes.
3) Please complete your Math PT, the groupings has already been assigned, please check your emails and start working on it.
4)Bring geometrical construction worksheet/handouts and geometrical set