These are the things we need to do today:
Homework (21 July)
|Subject||Assignment||Due Date||Time||LD Needed?||Remarks|
1. Complete the summary for the Binge eating worksheet and write it neatly on page 3 of the worksheet itself.
2. Write summary for "endangered species " in the grid format(should not be more than 80 words)
|21 July||30 minutes||No|
|Higher Chinese||Finish 电邮||24 July||50 minutes||No|
|Express Chinese||1)Chinese AA ( Submit through the assigned google file)|
2) Chinese checklist worksheet
3) 1A 活动本 pg 43-48
4) 听写next Tuesday
|24 July||40 minutes|
|Mathematics||Assignment 10.2, 10.3||24 July||40 minutes||No|
|Environmental Science||Go through the biodiversity quiz and Biodiversity Homework answers and do the corrections. The link-|
|24 July||30 minutes||Yes|
|Integrated Humanities/Geography||Please complete your IBook.||Yes|
|Art, Design, Media and Technology||Complete the 3M project ( Infographics)||28 July||1 Hour||Yes|
|Interdisciplinary Research Studies|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Complete the underlying causes worksheet.||10 Minutes||Yes|
|Sports & Wellness|
|Announcement||English Level Test 2
Topics that are going to be tested:
1)Visual Text Comprehension
|Reminders||1)For those who has not completed their story summary please complete them by today|
2) Please keep the drugs free brochure for visual text analysis which would be used for lesson next week.
3) Bring a Chinese A4 exercise book for jotting down notes.
4) Please complete your Math PT, the groupings has already been assigned, please check your emails and start working on it.